Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Requiem Kickstarter Model Review - The Introduction

A brown box was waiting for me when I arrived home this evening! My order from Westwind has finally arrived and my first impressions are...I am not disappointed. The miniatures were well protected inside the box with plenty of bubble wrap. The vehicles  had their own little pieces of bubble wrap so as to avoid chipping whilst in transit.

The first models I will be reviewing will be Set 1 - The London Bobbies. I have been looking for a quite some time for a set of Victorian police miniatures and the Westwind models are excellent. Over the next week or so I will give an objective review of all the models I have purchased and after that I will let folk know how I get on with building and painting the miniatures.

Read all about it in the next blog post.

1 comment: